Exploding Light Bulb
Heavy Mental Magic.
A clear light bulb is removed from a lamp (for example a table light), which has been turned on and off, and can be shown to spectators to be a regular bulb. The performer holds the base of the bulb between his fingers and concentrates on it. Suddenly and unexpectedly the bulb explodes and shatters into little pieces.
Pros of Yigal Mesika’s Exploding Bulb:
- It takes a few seconds to learn the method
- It takes a few minutes to get down handling
- The gimmick will last a long time
- The gimmick is small and skin colored – virtually invisible
- This effect always gets an amazing reaction (normally shock/disbelief)
- The effect can be done at most angles
- Plays in great with acts
- High quality gimmick
- Instruction booklet
Recommended for you